Monday, January 11, 2010

salade ou boudin? def le salade...

My Sunday wasn't very interesting (but that's not to say it was boring, just uneventful)... I basically woke up late, ate, showered, watched Glee and talked about classes with a few other BC students.

After that, all of us went to dinner at le Jardin de l'Orangerie, which was a restaurant in a beautiful park! Not that we could see much since it was dark, but still :) I got a salad, because I've been missing vegetables in my life (les legumes me manque! lol) and it was delicious! It had bacon and egg and really good dressing. The menu was kind of hard to read, because we don't know the names of cuts of meat, or how they're prepared, but a lot of people got salads, steaks or chicken cordon bleu. One of the girls decided to branch out and try "boudin" no one knew what it was exactly, when I asked the waiter, he told me "comme pudding noir" so that's when I decided not to get it. She ordered it though, and it looked like a black omelette when it came out... not very appetizing. We all tasted it and it tasted alright... with a weird texture. At the end of the meal she asked the waiter what it was and he did not want to answer... he took a second and then came up with "blood of pork" yummmyyy... not lol so that was an experience... I'm definitely glad she ordered it and not me.

After that we all went home and went to bed early since we had Stage (an orientation type thing) at 9 am this morning.

coming soon: my family and monday :) a bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment